March 14, 2011

Announcement

It was nice to have a break from the computer world.  The hubs got a new job so our schedules are pretty close to opposite!  The past two weeks we were able to hang out a few times, where normally I would be a little too focused on my crafts!  Not that I don't enjoy this blog, it is really relaxing for me, but I realized I need to take time now and then to focus on my family! :)  So because of his new schedule and wanting to find more time to spend together now comes the Announcement! 

My sister Melissa and I will be joining our project blogs to create Creating Our Cozy Home!  We are so excited to work on this together!  Melissa is a mother of two beautiful girls (I may be a little biased but it is so true!), and has so many wonderful talents!  She is so great at organizing and finding fabulous easy meals to make for her family.  She loves to create whether it is scrapbooking, or crafting with me!  I hope that all of you will join this new creative collaboration, we are going to have so much fun!


Creating Our Cozy Home



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...