February 9, 2011

{Inspiration of the Month} and Love Bird Centerpiece


..................................................................................................................................

A big SORRY!
No recipe post this week.  I am just now feeling up to making dinner again after being sick most of week.  I also didn't get a spotlight on time for today because of last week.

I did, however, promise to show you the Centerpiece for my table!

You will need...
  • Candle holder, which was originally brown!
  • Black gloss spray paint (For the candle holder, I use this a lot!).
  • Glass candle holder.
  • Red and Pink berries.  I didn't use a wreath, just two of the stemmed berries to wrap around the candle, but you could use either!
  • A red candle.
  • Pink sparkled heart to glue to the berries!






I had the wooden "Love" from last year, I though it was a nice addition.  The love birds were a bonus given to me by my mom, isn't she a sweetie!











2 comments:

mE aNd mY tâ„ŽrIfTy IdEas said...

Very cute!

{Carli} said...

Thank you! I decided I need to make a table runner! Next project!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...