November 29, 2010

Its The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

 With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you "Be of good cheer"
It's the most wonderful time of the year

CHRISTMAS is my favorite holiday.  So to begin the holiday I wanted to share another word collage I put together and a couple ideas to display it.   Go to picnik.com and make your own, or you can use mine! 
  • If you go to picnik.com you must be a member with a premium account.  It is only $24 a year, or $2 a month.  Trust me it is so worth it! 
  • Once you are a member upload a picture and change the exposure so that you have a white background to work with!  Start adding the text and images you want.  The possibilities are endless! 
  • Once your creation is complete go back to the edit tab and crop around your image. 
  • Save to your picture file.  *Make sure to change the name so that it does not erase your original picture.*
  • You can also put it on your desktop (we are always on our computers).  Or you can print it out, and put it in a frame for a quick and easy decoration!  I will post a picture of this simple project for you on Friday!  Its girls night tonight and I am so excited to show the girls this fun idea! 
CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN coming up Wednesday!  I hope you are as excited as I am!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...