October 18, 2010

A little Something for You!


     Here it is!  I have been wanting to do this for some time now, but it just has never been the right time.  Until now!  I want to start a blog for all us women out there!  This will be full of fun, cheap craft ideas for your home.  Fun recipes, a place to share thoughts and ideas, and other great info.  The reason for this blog is for us to come to a place were we can have fun, chat, laugh, and share wonderful memories together!  I want to spotlight some of the many blogs that have given me the inspiration to start this up.  Check out the inspirational blogs to the right of this post.  There are loads of them!  I may not have much money, but I am grateful to these blogs out there that give me fun, cheap ideas to make my home a wonderful place.  They also got my imagination running on what things I could put together (which I will share on here).
     Your comments and inspiration is very much appreciated!  I want to bounce ideas off of each other.  You will always be put on the blog spotlight for your brilliant ideas!  I can't wait to meet you all.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...